Kinky Forum  

Ga terug   Kinky Forum > Ervaringen diversen > Transseksuelen en travestieten

Transseksuelen en travestieten Schrijf en lees hier de ervaringen met shemales, transeksuelen en travestieten.

Reageren

Discussietools Weergave
Oud 19 January 2016, 17:40
Komt net kijken

Thumbs up Vera

Like i say before I wanted to see the both girls one more time before they go on holiday.

So I went to Rotterdam last Sunday with I my mind that this has to be a party to remember .
And that it was Vera and Bea did everything to make it an experience to remember unbelievable when I was not there and object of their efforts I never would believe it.
Everything was perfect those to ladies are really the best in the business for me apart and together.

After three hours I finally call it quits I was exhausted, unbelievable what an experience.

They go to Brazil Saturday and maybe I go one time back before they go

Must see if I can arrange that because it is not a cheap hobby

If you want you're money worth and somebody who does what they promise and more just go to Vera .
Met citaat reageren
Oud 27 August 2016, 10:45
Komt net kijken

Thumbs up vera

Dit is hoe een shemale moet zijn
Sexy geil forse tieten en een lange slurf
Heerlijk genoten
Met citaat reageren
Oud 03 October 2016, 11:10
Komt net kijken

Thumbs up Vera / Bea

http://www.kinky.nl/sex-afspraken/tr...r/default.aspx

Last friday i recieved a text from Vera that her friend Bea would be in town for a couple off weeks and avalible for trio's.

I did this already a couple off times (read my last review) and i can highly recommend it its great those two girls together just do it

Laatst gewijzigd door ron78561; 03 October 2016 om 11:12
Met citaat reageren
Oud 20 October 2016, 20:52
Komt net kijken

Thumbs up Vera

Citaat:
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door ron78561 Bekijk bericht
http://www.kinky.nl/sex-afspraken/tr...r/default.aspx

Last friday i recieved a text from Vera that her friend Bea would be in town for a couple off weeks and avalible for trio's.

I did this already a couple off times (read my last review) and i can highly recommend it its great those two girls together just do it
I did get another text off Vera that Bea still is with her till the 26 off this month.

I only can say guys go for it quit waisting money with others who promise a lot and almost always disappointed you and spend your hard earned money with the best two you can imagine Vera in trio with Bea.
I had contact this evening with her but because off a short off money I have to wait to visit her but for sure I go before the 26 and enjoy those two girls
Met citaat reageren
Oud 09 January 2017, 19:04
Komt net kijken

Thumbs up Vera & Bea

Last week i called Vera to make an appointment because I had that familiar feeling again.
She had good news Bea was with her and bad news they where till Sunday not in Holland.

But now I knew that Bea was in holland there was no choice I had to wait till Sunday because Vera alone is already an garantie for a real good date (maybe the best there is in holland) but together with Bea it is (for me ) irresistible .

So yesterday Sunday night I went to Rotterdam to meet these great girls for an what turned out one off the best nights off a long time. Vera is really an nice honest and sexy girl who really knows what a man needs and likes really one off an kind in holland .

And Bea is sexy hot and nice and she likes exactly the same things like me.

It was an long night and I was worn out this morning but

OMG it was great

I know that I go back before Bea goes back to Portugal again and recommend everyone who really likes to enjoy a great date stop looking go to Vera / Bea

Then you get quality for you're money

Laatst gewijzigd door ron78561; 09 January 2017 om 19:08
Met citaat reageren
Reageren

Labels
104638, 110979, 111038, 548142, vera

Discussietools
Weergave

Regels voor berichten